New Toyota Sienna Minivan On Sale Now at Steet Toyota in Yorkville, NY
Sleek and Stylish "Swagger Wagon" Gets a Bigger Engine, Even More Safety Features
Nobody does "safety" like Toyota, and there's nothing more important in a minivan - built to transport your most valuable possessions, your family - than safety. That's why the Toyota Sienna continues to be the top choice in the minivan category for safety-minded car-buyers who also want a family vehicle that's stylish, roomy and fun to drive. The Sienna is brimming with thoughtful features throughout that make traveling together more pleasurable and convenient, like the Split & Stow 3rd Row™, a power-operated third row seat that gently folds into a cargo-area storage compartment below the vehicle floor to make extra room for gear and pets. It's also the only minivan available today with all-wheel drive, for greater confidence and peace of mind if you regularly drive in bad weather or on back roads.
Of course, the Sienna's leading value proposition centers on safety, and this minivan is available with Toyota's industry-leading driver assist and passenger protection systems. These include Toyota's Star Safety System (with vehicle stability control, traction control, anti-lock braking, electronic brake-force distribution, brake assist and smart-stop technology), four LATCH locations (lower-level anchors and tethers to secure your little ones), Automatic Locking Retractor seatbelts, and a Pre-Collision System that uses radar to detect possible collisions ahed and apply braking if needed. The Sienna is even equipped with side-impact door beams to prevent intrusions into the cabin area.
Power and PerformanceFor 2017, the Toyota Sienna has beefed up its performance. The new Sienna features a more powerful 3.5-liter V6 engine that produces 296 horsepower and 263 pound-feet of torque, and the transmission has also been updated from a six-speed to an eight-speed automatic. The Sienna has EPA-rated fuel economy of 19 mpg city/27 mpg highway (FWD) or 18 mpg city/24 mpg highway with all-wheel drive, and can tow up to 3,500 pounds, properly equipped.
Features and OptionsThe Sienna is available in five trim levels: L, LE, SE, XLE and Limited. The SE, XLE and Limited are each available in "Premium" editions.
- The base model, the Sienna L, has tri-zone climate control, a rearview camera, Bluetooth, Siri Eyes Free functionality, as well as manual sliding rear doors, a windshield wiper de-icer, cruise control and automatic headlights.
- The Sienna LE takes things up a notch, adding roof rails, power-sliding rear doors, privacy glass, heated mirrors, floor- and overhead-mounted consoles, a power driver seat (with power lumbar support), upgraded "easy-clean" cloth upholstery, second- and third-row sunshades, a 7-inch touchscreen and an upgraded six-speaker sound system with HD and satellite radio.
- The SE is the sport-tuned version of the Sienna. It features a tighter suspension and more precise steering, larger, 19-inch wheels equipped similarly to the LE but adds a sport-tuned suspension, sharper steering, 19-inch alloy wheels. It also gets heated front seats, a power liftgate, first- and second-row perforated leather upholstery and a leather-wrapped steering wheel. The Sienna SE Premium gets a sunroof, keyless ignition and entry, blind-spot monitoring and rear cross-traffic alert systems, a navigation system, Entune smartphone app integration and a rear-seat entertainment system.
- The Sienna XLE has many of the SE's comfort and convenience features, but with the LE's touring-style suspension, steering and styling. The XLE also gets keyless ignition and entry, a power front-passenger seat and power-opening rear quarter windows. The XLE Premium adds the SE Premium's features and rear parking sensors.
- The top-of-line Sienna Limited includes the XLE Premium's features along with LED daytime running lights, front and rear sunroofs, front and rear parking sensors, navigation, premium leather upholstery for the first and second rows, Toyota Safety Connect emergency services, and a high-end 10-speaker JBL surround-sound audio system.
The Toyota Sienna is a popular model here at Steet Toyota, but we have a great selection of brand-new 2016 and 2017 Sienna models, in a range of trim levels. We also have special lease and finance offers available for qualified buyers. The specialists in our Finance Center are here to help you decide whether financing or leasing makes more sense for your situation (both have advantages), and can put together a package with terms you can manage.
Steet Toyota is conveniently located at 4991 Commercial Drive in Yorkville, and we're an easy drive from the neighboring communities of Hamilton, Utica, Oneida and Oneonta. Stop by today to discuss the Sienna with one of our knowledgeable sales professionals, or call us at (866) 972-5702 to set up time for a test drive.