Steet Toyota Has the Best Deals in the Utica Area on a Great Selection of High-Quality Used Cars, Trucks and SUVs
Shopping for a used car can be a challenge. If you're buying privately, your purchase is an act of faith - usually in someone you've never met and know nothing about. That's why buying your next used car, truck or SUV from Steet Toyota of Yorkville makes great sense. Steet Toyota has been selling automobiles since 1995, and has a well-earned reputation throughout the Utica area for honesty, integrity and fairness.
Our inventory of used vehicles includes many recent and popular Toyota models, from the Corolla, Camry and Avalon sedans to the RAV4, Pathfinder, Sequoia and Land Cruiser SUVs; the Tacoma and Tundra pickups; and many economical hybrids and electric plug-ins, including the industry-leading Prius. We also have many other top brands, including Buick, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Jeep, Nissan, Subaru and Volkswagen. We even have special deals on a regular basis, including bargains on vehicles priced under $12,000.
All of the pre-owned vehicles on our lot are carefully selected by our buyers and then put through a thorough examination by our service technicians to ensure quality and safety. Our certified pre-owned Toyota have undergone an even more rigorous selection process: to qualify the vehicle must be no older than six years, have less than 85,000 miles and pass an intensive 160-point inspection.
Why Buying a Used Car Makes Good Sense
Steet Toyota, Near Utica, NY, Has a Great Selection of High-Quality Used Cars, Trucks and SUVs, Including Certified Pre-Owned Toyotas
Used cars have value, both from a financial and practical perspective. In fact, in many cases choosing to buy a used car, truck or SUV can be among the most prudent large-scale purchase decisions you make. Steet Toyota, which has been selling top-quality used Toyotas and other cars in the Utica area for more than 20 years, offers five reasons why buying used can make good sense.
- The used version is lot less expensive than the new model of the same car. This seems obvious, but the difference in cost is actually quite striking. New cars typically lose 20 percent of their value as soon as they're driven off the lot, and they lose another 10 percent of their value after one year on the road. That's a 30 percent decline in value in just 12 months. You can avoid that hit by buying the same model car that's only 2-3 years old and still in pristine condition.
- You save on insurance costs. Not only does it typically cost less to insure older cars, once a car reaches a certain age you can drop certain types of coverage, like collision and theft.
- You can get more car for your money. While you may not be able to afford a new version of that luxury car you've always wanted, you may well be able to afford the same car that's two, three or four years old. In addition to avoiding the depreciation hit, luxury cars are built to run much longer these days. A European sedan with 100,000 miles on it, for example, can easily have another 100,000 miles on it, or even double that.
- More access to information makes it easier to buy smart. With broad access these days to vehicle history information through sources like Carfax and AutoCheck, as well as online ratings and reviews, it's quite easy to be a very well-educated buyer. If you buy through a dealership, the cost for these types of reports is often waived if you're considering a used car purchase.
- With certified pre-owned cars, you know what you're getting, and you're covered. Certified pre-owned (CPO) vehicles are increasingly popular these days with car buyers looking to pay a used-car price for a like-new model. CPO Toyotas, for example, can be no more than six years olds, must have less than 85,000 miles, and are required to pass a rigorous 160-point inspection performed by a Toyota-trained service technician. They also feature a 12-month/12,000 mile limited comprehensive warranty, a 7-year/100,000 mile limited powertrain warranty and come with a year of complimentary roadside assistance.
Steet Toyota is located in Yorkville, NY, at 4991 Commercial Drive, and we're proud to serve the neighboring communities of Hamilton, Oneida and Oneonta, in addition to Utica. Our dealership is open Monday through Thursday from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm, Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm and Saturday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Stop by today, or give us a call at (866) 972-5702 to schedule an appointment. If you give us a sense of the type of used car you're searching for, we'll round up some models for you to test drive.